HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday through Saturday 6 am until 8 pm
Sunday 6 am until 4:30 pm
A Smart Card is required for entrance. They are on the bookshelves in the dining room. Please bring them back as the cost of replacement is $50.00 each. Persons ages 14, 15 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older) Persons 17 years of age and older may use the facility independently.No persons under 14 years of age will be allowed.
No fees are required.
OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES (Please read and comply with these simple courtesies.):
- Use of the facility is at the members or guests own risk.
- Appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times. This includes shorts or sweatpants and shirts. No street shoes permitted. Clean shoes must be worn when using the fitness center. No swimwear is allowed.
- Please limit your use of cardiovascular equipment to 30 minutes if others are waiting. If the facility is busy, please place your name on the sign up sheet for each piece of equipment and follow the instructions listed on the sign up sheet.
- When you are finished with a piece of equipment, please wipe off any perspiration using the disinfectant spray and paper towels located throughout the facility.
- Members and guests are required to bring their own towels.
- A drinking fountain is located in the hallway between the locker rooms. Only water in non-breakable containers is allowed in the fitness center. No food or other beverages are permitted.
- Members and guests are responsible for damages they cause to the facility.
- Please report any incidents, injuries and/or malfunctioning equipment to the staff immediately. Do not attempt to fix the equipment yourself.
- Management reserves the right to amend the rules for the facility, including rates and days and hours of operation, from time to time without notice. All management decisions regarding interpretation of the rules are final.
You may use the hand towels to exercise, but please return them.
The amenity tags will cost $50.00 to replace. Please return!